OT Parking Revisited!

Readers may be pleased to know that after a three page letter questioning the attendants eyesight, quoting from the road traffic act, the Human Rights act, the burden of proof, the councils customer care charter and loads of other stuff I found on the web..........................

...................... the fascist hyenas in the parking department have capitulated completely and cancelled the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

F R E E D O M !!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

questioning

Human Rights

But now your car is a marked target for all minor infringements....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Nice one,

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece

Just what I was thinking. I pity the new owner when he sells it.

Parish

Reply to
Parish

Even better - it was scrapped!!

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

It's only polite in these circumstances to send a reply. "Dear Fascist Hyenas. Many thanks ..."

Reply to
Ian Stirling

:-) Bit of an OTT reaction to getting a parking ticket though, don't you think ;-)

Parish

Reply to
Parish