OT - Panasonic Smart Viera TV

I realise it is off topic - but the guys on this group are very active and helpful:

Can anyone who owns one of these (TX-L37/42E30B) let me know how the icons / apps on the Internet screen are highlighted when navigating around the screen. (I may have a problem)

Regards

John

Reply to
DerbyBoy

Doesn't the instruction manual tell you?

Mine is a P42V20B and one navigates between the icons (Viera Tools or Viera Cast) using the arrows on the circular cursor (around the 'OK' button)

Reply to
Old Codger

Looking at....

"Panasonic TXL37D25(TXL37D25B)Video Review-Cheap HD LED LCD "

it seems blue highlighting around the edges of these icons.

Reply to
Adrian C