OT Pagga

Well I am expecting a pagga in the morning as the kids go to school.

So should I

  1. Join in?
  2. Make a video of the pagga?
  3. Make a video and join in if my side are losing?
Reply to
ARWadsworth

That'll do - too easy a multiple choice question given the recent publicity about how to make money from Youtube channels.

Or is it a more subtle question, the answer depending on how far your neighbours need to be kaleyed before there'll eat a hamster on camera?

Reply to
Robin

Nothing to do with the neighbours:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'm now officially old as I've never heard this expression used and had to look it up.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I had never heard of it until I was working with some Geordies a few years ago. It might be more regional than age related.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

What is it?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

me neither

Did you go with urban dictionary's definition #1 or definition #2 ?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yep, I think it's regional to the North East. I've only ever heard it via Viz.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

And a few years ago I was wished "Lang may yer lum reek" by a customer. I had to look that one up.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Ah. So I've still got some street cred? ;-)

Doesn't sound like a Geordie word. Too percussive.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Use Google, like the rest of us had to.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I preferred what seemed to be a locally sourced product*-

*but I v. much hope it's not a sign I'm going green!
Reply to
Robin

Any tie in with anal vibrators?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Anyone with an SD1 has street cred.

Far too complicated for me.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Well eff off then

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Exactly my thought...

Reply to
polygonum

It's the bloke that wrote the theme tune for the South Bank Show.

Surprisingly cultured is our Adam!

Reply to
Graham.

That was Andrew Lloyd Webber. I have no need to look that one up.

You would be surprised at the places I visit.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Quite possibly - I had never heard it before either...

Reply to
John Rumm

Ripped off^h^h^h^h sorry based on a theme by Paganini...

Reply to
John Rumm