OT One here for Mr Pounder (Esquire)

I know he loves cats.

Reply to
harry

I would never watch it, but you are a sicko.

Reply to
Bod

I don't have a Google account and don't want one. And yeah, I love the stinking things.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Ah. Burying your head in the sand. You have no idea what goes on in the real world have you? It's not a nice place. Filled with not nice people.

Reply to
harry

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:41:58 -0000, harry w= rote:

Oh that was hilarious!

-- =

An ostrich=E2=80=99s eye is bigger than its brain.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

You feeling the need to supply a link to the video says more about you than you'll ever get to understand.

Reply to
Fredxxx

Stinking cat lover are you? Council estate scum, dirty people and pikeys have cats. And their homes stink.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Have you ever had a pet?

Reply to
ARW

They'd do a runner asap.

Reply to
Adrian

You must be the exception that proves the rule.

Reply to
Fredxxx

Probably when he was a child, except the pet bit him, obviously for good reason.

He's never looked forward since.

Reply to
Fredxxx

Not since a scuffle with Maisie the bike in the bike sheds in 1962..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hamsters, three tortoises and I've had dogs for most of my life.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Hamsters are for kids, tortoises are not really pets, so the real question is what breed dog have you had as a pet?

I don't have you down as the big dog sort of person, so a fanny licker or yapping terrier would be my best guess.

Reply to
ARW