OT - One for ARW

ARW,

Been clearing out my old desk and came across this little gem that was sent to me many years ago, underneath an old stack of paperwork - and immediately thought of you and some of your posts.

I've adapted the heading slightly to suit - but the advice is still sound!

====

RULES FOR G/F MAINTENANCE

- Give Her a good Going Over at regular intervals.

- Grease Her NIPPLES well.

- When Running Her in. break Her in GENTLY!

- Her CLUTCH should not be too 'Hairy'.

- Wax Her BODY all over.

- If you should strike Her REAR END - say Sorry.

- Check Her 'Load Bearing' capacity... too much weight can impede her PERFORMANCE!

- If She loses Her SPARK, she may be suffering from high TENSION troubles.

- Never take Her too fast up the 'Straight'. warm Her up GENTLY first!

- Keep Fingertip Control at all times.

- Her 'BIG ENDS' should be kept Well Oiled!

- Don't leave Your TOOL hanging about.

- Give Her a Re-bore when necessary... and a good Grind-In!

- If She sags when Climbing give Her a Boost... and see if She's got any GOOD POINTS!

- Check Her BODY for Blemishes - and Touch Her Up where necessary.

- Remember - IF YOU CAN'T GET IT IN FIRST DON'T FORCE IT!

Reply to
Unbeliever

Mmm.... "Swiss" Wadsworth??

;-)

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

I assume this is what passes for humour if you are a failed foreman....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Nice:-)

Reply to