OT: Not minced birds, renewable pre roasted birds!

The Natural Philosopher

Pre vaporised by the sounds of it...

Reply to
John Rumm

I don't know what they're worried about. After a few weeks, the problem will have disappeared, as if in a puff of smoke (or several)! :-(

Reply to
Chris Hogg

I'm surprised nobody saw this coming. Seems to me that its bloody obvious what might happen. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Probably had the sun in their eyes!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Successful limited test of ground based defence system?

Reply to
David