OT Not a good name for a solicitor

It took me 8 weeks to spot that one.

Reply to
ARW

Then on their way out of the door, they see the poster on the other side of the road.

michael adams

michael adams

How are you reading it?

A Never free man, or, An ever free man?

Reply to
R D S

I'll let the court decide.

Reply to
John Williamson

Are they missing the "Wh" at the beginning?

Anyway, it's marginally better than Doolittle & Dalley!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Winning Defence Lawyer in Edinburgh seems to have had some slight difficulty in the past:

The Scottish Legal Aid Board announced today that it had removed the firm of Winning Defence Lawyer, 122 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, EH11 2RN, and its sole practitioner Peter Winning, from the list of firms registered to provide criminal legal assistance.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Ok then, I've clicked on the search button and gotten to street view and looked all around. Exactly what is it I'm supposed to see?

Reply to
Johny B Good

On the same theme. We had ta manager called Swindles. whose sole job was checking our expenses!

Reply to
Broadback

Your eight weeks aren't up yet.

Reply to
Richard

What was the name for us who get... Google404. That's an error.The requested URL /search was not found on this server. That's all we know.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Was this a picture then? No good to me. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

A Solicitors office called "ENEVER FREEMAN & CO"

Opposite is a large advertising poster saying "Judgement is coming"

Reply to
Toby

Yes, It's a Streetview link. It shows the office of a solicitor in Ruislip called ENEVER FREEMAN & CO.

Facing this on the other side of the road is a poster saying "JUDGEMENT IS COMING", which is an advert for a movie which was released in 2012.

Reply to
John Williamson

No it doesn't! It just shows an urban road with houses each side.

Reply to
Johny B Good

That didn't answer my question.

Reply to
Johny B Good

What exactly do you mean by that?

Reply to
Johny B Good

That's what it shows here. The car was just a few yards South of the entrance to Ruislip Manor Underground station when the picture I see was taken, presumably early in 2012, given that the poster says "From

12.04.2012", IIRC, and ICBA re-opening the page to check.
Reply to
John Williamson

Oh look. It's the nym-shifting f****it again.

Reply to
Richard

On 07 Mar 2014, John Williamson grunted:

And God, you'd think a solicitor could have afforded a decent sign without a kink in the middle, wouldn't you?

Reply to
Lobster

He'll probably sue Google for that!

Reply to