OT : Nice computer dear.

I woodent buy one.

Reply to
Aidan

I agree, it'd go against the grain.

BTW, paste the link into

and you can read it in English (well sort of)

David

Reply to
Lobster

That's knot funny. You should check your warped sense of humour before we have to shake it out of you.

Reply to
Andy Hall

"no carmelized sugar additionally was established"

lol Suzanne

Reply to
Suz

Its plane silly. And if theres any thieves about it'll soon varnish. Bet theres a very small market-ry for those.

NT

PSE its hard to see much in 16 colours.

Reply to
bigcat

It runs on Windows. Hardwood Windows.

I quite like the mouse though.

Reply to
Aidan

Wonder if its a splinter operation from one of the global PC companies?

CM.

Reply to
Charles Middleton

PC World I think - I've seen them in my local branch

Reply to
Richard Conway

You can tell by the mouse it is not apple wood.

Reply to
John Rumm

Maybe it is oak - or is that just an Acorn I can see?

Reply to
Richard Conway

Perhaps there's a subtle hint of Tangerine.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Well they have branched out recently - you can see the Advantage of that even if it is Riscy.

Reply to
John Cartmell

I can't see that it will do any ARM

Reply to
Richard Conway

Or even Pear (remember them?)

Reply to
John Rumm

Be wary of travelling in that direction - there be dragons ...

Reply to
John Cartmell

There must be millipedes of such companies but that's one fruit 'n' nut reference I don't remember.

Reply to
John Cartmell

Apricot?

Reply to
Richard Conway

I should Coco!

(Bonus points if you know why that is extra relevant!)

Reply to
John Rumm

Poire chocolat has me defeated! I'm sure the non-existent peanut will be equally puzzling for most.

Reply to
John Cartmell