OT: Newspaper headline

When visiting a newsagent I happened to glance at the Daily Express (foolish I know). The headline was "How to beat the winter vomiting outbreak" and next to it was a picture of abu qatada.

Reply to
Mark

What are you suggesting?

Canibalism?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

No. Sorry I thought it would be obvious. The solution to the vomiting problem is not to look at the daily express.

Reply to
Mark

we wish you a shitty Xmas And a vomiting New Year.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So where was the picture of Princess Di?

Reply to
ARW