OT New Broadband ADSL2+

Fishing around for a better connection?

Reply to
Skipweasel

My Belkin has a hidden test page where I can individually enable/ disable every frequency bin. I am not going to try.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Your ISP can change it (or get it changed). It's quite quick with talktalk (on BT lines, no ISP hardware in our exchange).

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

You can do this with some of the Netgear modem/routers. Though I think that most people try to reduce the SNR margin to gain higher speeds!

Reply to
Michael Chare

In message , TMC writes

Check that your modem can handle ADSL2+

I came up against this problem when Demon (spit) suddenly announced that they were upgrading me the next day. I had to go out and buy a new modem ( the one they promised me didn't turn up)

Reply to
geoff