OT Moving stuff

3 very short but amazing clips.

Imaginative

Incredible
Inventive

harryagain

That's what I like to see..... initiative and ingenuity!

Reply to
Pinocchio

never mind the insight into Harry's ongoing therapy....

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

I wonder what the weight of the motorbike was, and did it decrease as it got higher. I mean how many men to lift it off the ground, then to 1 man using just 1 hand as he went up the ladder. Amazing stuff for sure.

Reply to
Bob H

My thoughts exactly. It was not a small bike, surely not less than 300 lbs. If I had not seen it, I would not have believed it possible. Doing it with a Bantam or a Honda 125 would have been impressive.

Reply to
newshound

On 21 Sep 2014, newshound grunted:

It wasn't even his hand FFS; the thing was balanced on his head!

Reply to
Lobster