OT More Bad News for Harry and the Greens

Drivel. Plants need water and CO2 to grow.

Any change in climate will cause massive disruption.

harry

Ye Gods, Harry, your depth of knowledge and perspicacity knows no bounds!

A more superficial and irrelevant bit of speculation you'd be hard put to find!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Thats what it says in the link in case you didn't read it.

Garbage, the climate has been changing since there was a climate and it hasn't caused massive disruption.

You alarmists must think everyone is stupid.

Reply to
dennis

Harry never reads links

Reply to
bert

Brain dead as ever.

harry

More alarmist drivel.

Reply to
dennis

Well I dunno. I get hungry when its cold, and my crops don't grow when its cold.

But global warming overall would be a good thing for food.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I do.

Plenty do, most obviously with potatoes.

Yep.

Reply to
Simo

I see you have never grown a potato in your life.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Better tell these then.

Simo