OT: Minicabbingdrivelvagen > electric bean slicer?

Hi All,

I was trundling about in my £100 190K mile, 50 mpg Peugeot/Honda/Rover this arvo and spotted a Prius sporting a mini cab plate!

I wonder if it actually was 'him' driving it .. plumbing supplies gone a bit quiet etc?

Talking of electric appliances .. does anyone know if you can get an electric runner bean slicer perchance? (I'm doing-my-own runners again this year).

We have used the straight hand held grid thing and that's fine when the beans are new and one of the ones with the self-adjusting stringer sides for the slightly older ones.

(I don't mean something that chops it into chunks but into long strands please)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

The adverts always conveniently ignore the vast amounts of CO2 emitted by the power generation stations and that in driven charge mode you cannot get something for nothing! "He" of course lives in a different reality so logic doesn't count.

Reply to
cynic

Well indeed.

Ignoring the fuel economy issues for a sec I just wondered how well the whole thing will stand up to minicab use? I know Toyota have a reputation for reliability but not with hybrids as yet.

Just thought, could it be that don't have to pay the congestion charge (assuming they don't, so less to do with being environmentally friendly and more to do with making money)?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m