OT: Mattresses

*PRACTICE* golf balls: squashy and full of holes. I had also toyed with ideas of how they might be embedded in foam without filling the balls themselves.

Some probably have absorbant foam and others not. They once did a Braniac prog where they extracted several litres of 'water' from a mattress. yuk.

Spamlet

Dunlopillo mattress?

DIY would of course quite a 3/4" ply, with 2x4 frame, and several tends of thousands of through nails :-)

Reply to
js.b1

And several pounds of dust mite poo?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

lol check out our visco memory foam mattresses.

Reply to
sales

lol check out our visco memory foam mattresses.

I was given a memory foam pillow. All it remembers is not to let one's head sink into it at all. Might as well be a brick.

Spamlet