OT - mailing list for bicycles?

Can anyone suggest a good mailing list for info/advice on old (40-50 year) bicycles, Raleigh, Rudge, etc?

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

The classic rendezvous list is more for racing bikes but might still be useful.

Matt

uk.rec.cycling perhaps

Reply to
owdman

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:56:30 +0000 someone who may be Timothy Murphy wrote this:-

I suggest asking in uk.rec.cycling and you may get some more answers.

Reply to
David Hansen

Have look here:

Cicero

Timothy Murphy typed

Not a mailing list, but loads of info at

Helen Deborah Vecht

Thanks very much, as also for those who made other suggestions.

I had actually looked for a newsgroup, but was assuming it had the word "bicycle" in it, as "cycle" seems now to mean motorcycle ...

Reply to
Timothy Murphy