OT: Looking for clear polythene large storage bags to put in the loft...

Like binbags only clear so I can se what's in them (yes I know I could use labels). Would need to be fairly strong , not too worried about sucking out the air. Any suggestions?

Reply to
jgkgolf

Clear binbags from janitorial suppliers

Owain

Move to Stockport. The council-supplied bin bags are transparent. :-)

Alternatively John Lewis do a wide range of zip-up transparent bedding bags, some big enough for a king-size duvet and pillows. Not cheap, though.

Mike Barnes

can suck the air out of as well using a vacuum cleaner .

Reply to
fictitious

Real men use Rubble bags. Wickes etc :)

Reply to