OT: Looking for an article from "Electronics World" June 1996

As the topic suggests, I'm looking for this specific magazine article. It's about television deflection systems and written by David Sharples. Would anybody here have a copy of this they could scan?

Reply to
Tim Worthington

"Tim Worthington" wrote in message news:g75rht$onc$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...

Would this help at all ?

contact
(About 2 miles from me ) Nexus Business Media Media House, Azalea Drive, Swanley, Kent, BR8 8HU. United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0)1322 660070

Reply to
RW

In article , Tim Worthington scribeth thus

Try

uk.tech.broadcast or uk.tech.digital-tv

Reply to
tony sayer

Yes and yes. PDF version now available here:

Andy Wade

Reply to
Tim Worthington

Reply to
Tim Worthington

Thanks for uploading that - I know it wasn't for me but I enjoyed reading it.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Lupton

How did TV ever work in the old days? One day it will seem a bit like the Cadbury's Smash adverts "You fired a beam through a mask onto a dot!!!!" Ha Ha Ha!

Reply to
John

Yes - fascinating.

Remember the fantastic mechanical variable multi-gang capacitors used in radio tuning - and the turret tuners in TV sets. Superb engineering.

Reply to
John