OT littering

A slow news week and the BBC doing a breakfast article on littering from car windows.

For some years, I have thought that current technology could have an answer without adding significantly to police time.

I know this will put me slightly to the left of Denis but... how about creating a data centre where passengers in following vehicles can report such incidents?

Clearly a single report could be malicious but several from different sources over a period would be pretty strong evidence.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

The less you instil personal responsibility, the more you have to police the populace, including on one another and this comes at ENORMOUS cost. We should instead, encourage responsible parenting and not pay people to have babies, which is insane. Just my two-penneth FWIW.

Reply to
Andy Cap

Only thus can the flood of babies flung from car windows be stemmed ...

Nick

Reply to
Nick Leverton

LOL

Reply to
Andy Cap

There was an amusing thread om uk.legal.moderated recently about "reverse littering" which made good reading! Available via Google groups:

Allan

They don't half make a mess on the windscreen as well!

Reply to
David in Normandy

'Cos of course you wouldn't stereotype anyone would you Dave? for instance cyclists, to pick a random example.

Reply to
chris French

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember The Natural Philosopher saying something like:

I parsed that as 'MIG welding seals' and had the most odd image of seaborne mammals permanently shutting the doors.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember chris French saying something like:

Bastards, the lot of 'em.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

It has been confirmed that the top secret mission to kill Osama Bin Laden worked as they didn?t expect a Bin collection on a bank holiday Monday ...

Reply to
Terry Casey

In this country, the Laden Bin would stop collection.

Reply to
PeterC