OT: Lidl Graphics Tablet

Anyone else buy one this past week?

First one I got didn't work at all - no LEDs when plugged into the USB port. Took it back - last one so got a refund and tried a couple of other branches till I found one.

Which does power up but is flaky to say the least on Win7 using the supplied version of Coral Draw.

I will try it on the XP machine - but has anyone else got one that's fine?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I have the Aldi version they had in a few years ago and it was OK. I haven't used it for a couple of years as I have a TX2 with a built in pen digitiser.

Reply to
dennis