OT: Lidi bargain - or maybe not

I was in Lidl today wondering how I could justify buying a microscpe with built-in LCD monitor (£49.99) when I spotted a sign for some SD memory cards reduced from £34.99 to £9.99.

My excitement abated somewhat when I saw that this was for a 512 MB card!

Anyone spotted any better "unbargains" in Lidl?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Aldi though: "4GB cards for a tenner", which on closer investigation were 2 x 2GB cards, which on even closer investigation were a tenner _each_!

Reply to
Andy Dingley

2GB SD cards for £4.19 each or 2 for £3.79 each.

Bob Martin

ISTR screwfix having vanilla lightbulbs on clearance at over =C2=A32 each, down from I dont remember what - no wonder they had to reduce the price :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222