OT - Leakproof thermal/travel mug.

Ok, maybe no even OT, got have a way to keep your cuppa warm outside now winters coming :-)

We've got a few of the typical travel mugs. They are , but the leads are leak proof. Knock it over etc. and it will come out. I like one that had a leakproof cap of some sort, there are few around I've noticed.. (Yes I could use a flask, that's not what I want)

Anyone got one they'd recommend?

Reply to
chris French