OT: Latest Aldi flyer

Aldi are showing their national roots...

Latest flyer is selling...towels for sun loungers!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I wonder how you reserve one of those? ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Ganz einfach mate

Reply to
geoff

They'll be popular at Coventry Lido

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Bob Eager saying something like:

Grimly Curmudgeon

Given that Aldi UK has a very loyal eastern European clientele, I wonder where the Poles (etc.) are placed in the "Towels on Sun Loungers Mediterranean Grand Prix"?

We know the Germans are usually first, and the hung-over British usually last, so are the Poles perhaps somewhere in between?

Reply to
Bruce