OT Keston Celsius servicing

OT as not d-i-y. We (i.e. our church) have just had a letter from Keston offering a similar summer boiler servicing offer as last year: £65 including all parts. From our experience ISTM that they are actively looking to bring early models up to current specs (inc PCB and flue hose replacement) so this is good deal for anyone concerned.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

They're not singling out churches in the hope of obtaining a favourable ruling for the after-life, are they? :-)

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

Perhaps it's because we've got 2 of them and they don't give a quantity discount (I asked ).

Reply to
Tony Bryer