OT Joke

Last night I was having sex with my 68 year old husband when suddenly I heard a loud pop sound inside his body. Immediately he stopped humping on me, and became very still on top of my body. I found it real difficult to get him off of me, but I finally managed to roll him off of me.

At first I thought he was just drunk and needed a little soothing. I rubbed his body but he did not react. I then laid my head on his chest and noticed his heart was not beating. I knew immediately his heart had collapsed.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pot and began to boil some water. Then I took a heavy cast iron frying pan to the bedroom, and began beating it against his chest. I did this for a half hour, but by that time I was completely exhausted and stopped. I still could not hear his heart beating. I knew that the boiling water was my last hope so I quickly ran and got the water, a sharp butcher knife, and sliced open his chest. Then I poured the boiling water into the hole and on to his heart.

This did not work either, so I knew it was best to just let him rest. I laid down next to him and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning, he was stiff and still had no heart beat. Once again I beat on his chest for almost one hour with the frying pan, but it did no good.

I have run out of ideas. What else can I do to fix his collapsed heart? Please tell me quickly, because today is his turn to do the dishes, and he is supposed to mow the lawn today too.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

That says more about the man who finds this funny!

Reply to
Fredxxx

It says more about the man who did not find it to be funny. It was sent to 8 people. 6 have got back to me, they approved of it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

So? Nine out of ten people enjoy gang rape.

Reply to
ARW

One has just got back to me with a :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) So, the majority approved. That will do me.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

LOL That also says a lot about the friends you keep!

Reply to
Fredxxx

I left the door open for you and you walked straight through it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

These are people who have selected you as a friend, though.

Reply to
GB

I have always thought that a joke should contain some element of humour, fun and perhaps jollity. Your post contains nonsuch and I find it rather offensive. I can only presume that mrpounders been hacked. He is not normally downright effing stupid but age does have it's drawbacks.

Reply to
Nick

I chose my friends, they do not chose me. Why should you think that the people I post to are my friends?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Are you religious? Are you a cyclist? Do you have a cat? Are you politically correct? Do you approve of Muslims in this country? Are you gay? Do you take this medium seriously?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

For me it shows the result of a long term relationship that floundered decades earlier, where there is no love or real concern for the other, only expectations.

It's feels too close to true life to be funny. Perhaps it's because I'm single?

Reply to
Fredxxx

Please amend the thread title. It breaks the trade description act.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Pounder lard:-

/I chose my friends, they do not chose me. Why should you think that the people I post to are my friends?/

Why TF else would they bother to respond to your s**te 'jokes' ??

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Groan, thud. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

All we are saying is don't give up the day job.

It was funny in much the same way as a car driving over your head is funny.

I prefer the daft joke myself, like what Ken Dodd does. What a wonderful day it is, yes a wonderful day to cut off the bottom three inches of your trouser leg and give it to a librarian, and say, here, , that is a turnup for the books. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff put finger to keyboard:

What's red and invisible?

No tomatoes.

Reply to
Scion

Er, in what way was that a joke? Jokes have a punchline. That just about classifies as a feeble and long-winded satire of uk.diy posting but that's about it.

Reply to
Scott M

Why would you post such a thing to 8 random people and expect a reply ? You must have strange friends if none of them has chosen you as a friend.

Reply to
whisky-dave

That's more amusing that the original post!

Reply to
Fredxxx