OT; It made me smile...

Seen in the Gents at our local Morrisons....

The Medway Handyman

As long as you did not piss yourself laughing there is no problem.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

My missus was mildly amused to see the following sign when she was Greyhounding across the US many years ago

"This bus in restroom equipped for your convenience"

Reply to
OG

They're not taking the pi** today.

Reply to
George

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Worrying really, not the sign, the fact that you take pictures in men's toilets.

Reply to
Clint Sharp