OT'ish Wooden Protractor?

Anyone know where I can get a wooden protractor, a 180 degree one about 6" ? They all seem to be plastic these days.
Cheers
Matt
make one?

?

This is a course of action that is being considered, but I really want a commercial one to add a touch of "not home made" to the project. Plus I don't want to spend the time doing it.
Matt