OT Invoice sets

Those plastic boxes which have a two part NCR invoice in them, you write out the bill, pull & the top copy comes out, the duplicate disappears & a new invoice appears - wot they called?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Paragon receipt machine.

Look up Moore Paragon.

Whether they still make them, I don't know

Reply to
Andy Hall

Urban Legend

Item OE01642

(probably not the cheapest place, but...)

They must have been making these for over 40 years now....

Reply to
Bob Eager

"Twinlock Scribe"

Sit down before you look at the prices.

duplicate doesn't disappear automatically - there's a compartment underneath where you can put it, so individual sheets can still get lost.

I didn't find them particularly easy to write on, and there's only a restricted range of forms available. A duplicate book will probably be cheaper, easier to get custom printed, and retains the bottom copy.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Twinlock Scribe is the best known name. We still write out our sales tickets on one - may seem old fashioned but works well for us.

If you want an A5 size register I've got a spare never used that is yours for the asking - send me a private email with address details.

For pre-printed forms we use Qubic -

: it looks like you have to request a printed catalogue. They are done in 2 and 3 part sets: we use 3-part ones, white to customer, pink in order file, yellow copies to accountant.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Or buy from paperstone for 1/5th the price as suggested by Mr Legend.

That's probably not the type in question then, I remember some that you "flick" with the pen, or wind a thumbwheel to eject the top copy and file the back copy, probably the version suggested by Mr Hall ;-)

Reply to
Andy Burns