OT: Invasion of personal space - how to deal with it?

This is an excellent ploy.

As is saying 'oh my god..your aura..its..'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I make sure I am always holding a fart in so I can release it at times like this.

Reply to
Rick

Somewhat more information than was actually required there

Reply to
geoff

Look them in the eye, let out a loud sigh and let halitosos do the rest.

Reply to
Andrew Crosland

Look intently over their left shoulder and talk gibberish to someone who isn't there...

Reply to
PCPaul