OT Interesting link

OTOH the next ice age will drop them ~ 125 metres and the ice sheets will have an interesting effect on London, Berlin, New York, Washington, Paris, Moscow.....

Reply to
newshound

For an alternative view, from the BBC:

'There is only a one in 20 chance, they reckon, that by 2100 coastal towns in the Thames Estuary, Holland and Ireland may get hit by extreme surges about one metre higher than now.

At a media briefing, I asked what that meant and whether we could take it that there's a 95% chance that this won't be what happens. That's right, I'm told. The very gloomiest warnings look far less plausible.'

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Better get busy building more nukes then....

Reply to
John Rumm