OT: I want a storage thingy with lots of clear smallish drawers to store crayons, sellotape etc

As it says really I want something to store all those bits and bobs which clutter up the drawers in our kitchen. Ideally it would have 10 or 20 clear drawers so I could see what's in each one without having to search. The compartments would have to be reasonably large to hold 30-40 crayons, a few rolls of tape etc. Ideally would like to be able to remove the drawer to take crayons to table etc. It doesn't have to be fancy just functional as I'll probably screw it to the wall in the understairs cupboard. Any suggestions ?

Reply to
jgkgolf

The "Really Useful Box" company does some wall-mountable racks of their (useful) boxes.

Al, Cambridge, UK

That is exactly what I wanted but even prettier and more stylish than I could ever have dreamed of. Thank you very much...(gently wipes a tear from eye).

Reply to
jgkgolf

RAACO

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I used to have a thing like that I bought to store nuts,bolts and other small things for fixing card .The fronts o the drawers were clear but the body of the thing was metal .....like this...apol for the long linky. Do a search for Storage Drawers in Crafts on Ebay

fictitious

Reply to
fictitious

Sounds like you might have a daughter?

Reply to
Stuart Noble

If you can get to Staples that is marginally cheaper before P&P, much cheaper if that is included - and possibly more convenient as well:

Reply to
Rod

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com saying something like:

Proper stuff.

Grimly Curmudgeon

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've got 6year old version of the species. If the OP daughter has more than 30 crayons and requires more than 1 roll of sticky tape. he is wasting his time. Better off hiring a maid to do nothing else but pack away crayons, 'activity' items, sticky tapes, plasticene crap, beads, fluff balls, etc etc. You might have to pay overtime to peel off the scraps of sticky tape from the coffee table.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2