OT I have found someone dafter than an electrical apprentice

Mike Tomlinson put finger to keyboard:

I didn't think my post required a smiley but here it is anyway:

:-)

To everyone else: Chill a little, live and let live. Life would be ever so boring if we were all the same!

Reply to
Scion

They can be gang related, you want to join this gang you have to have this tattoo. Its why many normal people don't like people with tattoos, it brings back memories of some of the gangs that were about. You don't know that a particular tattoo isn't gang related either so you may decide to steer well away from a tattooed person and never actually find out if they match your fears.

Then there are stupid people like the teenager that has a skull tattooed over his face. You can't expect anyone to actually agree with that, I doubt if his own mother does. You definitely don't want to know them.

Reply to
dennis

I didn;t see that as a narrow minded point. What he was suprised at was that it was teh best thing you'd done in your l ife. I too find that a little strange. Altrhouth the other things people say are the best things they have every d one might not be my cupo of tea at least I can understand their setiment. Such things as gettign married, getting divorced, gettign a job, leaving a job birth of theior sprog, sex with a super model, brought a house, joined a ba nd.... I just don't see how a piercing or tattoo would qualify as the best thing a person gets to do in their life.

I don't have either.

That's not how I saw it.

Reply to
whisky-dave

An ex girlfriend wanted to get a tatto, a small dragon on the small of her back. I said but you won't be able to see it and few other people will eith er, so what's the point. She said it's for her not others, and she'll know it's there and that;'s the point of gettign it.

ACAB on the knuckles.

I do watch that program about tattoo mistakes and how they cover them up/re place them. You'd have to be really stupid to have a tatto done under the i nfluence of alcohol or any drug.

I don't have any tattoos or piercing note sure why I just can;t think opf a reason to have them done or car enough about a particular image or phrase to want it painted on me for 'life' I do have friends with them, I like the tribal designs that go down the arm I mostly like the limited colour monochrome ones too.

Reply to
whisky-dave

We once had a receptionist who decided to get a tattoo. She decided on a barcode of her date of birth.

(I ended up making her a template for the tattooist, because I was teaching an operating systems course at the time, and the students were doing bare-metal bar code decoding using interrupts!)

Reply to
Bob Eager

That might have just been too tempting for me to code in something else.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I expect she got one of the better students to check it for her...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Which code did you use and does it scan in tesco?

Reply to
dennis

An old 2 in 5 one. This was a while ago.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Probably best to do it about six monthts after getting married then:-)

Reply to
ARW

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , Andy Burns escribió:

Fine, but that doesn't give you grounds to criticise other people's lifestyle choices. Look around you, the vast majority of young men don't agree with you.

There's an awful lot of narrow-minded people in this group. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, really, given the target audience is likely to be mostly middle-aged and male, but I naïvely assumed that those same people would be somewhat more life-experienced and tolerant than the average Daily Heil reader. Seems I was wrong.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

That makes the Jews a bunch of loonies.

Reply to
ARW

I have no objections to a well done and thought out tattoo.

It's the s**te that is inked on people that are pissed up or just done to excess when they have it done that spoilt them.

Reply to
ARW

God was obviously female - she invented work.

Reply to
bert

That'll be because they are. God loves me and he wants to prove it by having me cut off the end of my dick. Yeah. Right.

Reply to
Huge

But at least they have their own country to live in where they cannot annoy anyone else and keep themselves out of trouble:-)

Or is that Wales?

Reply to
ARW

We know what they are, when we were made he she it went along with their finger and said your done your done.

Reply to
F Murtz

r back. I said but you won't be able to see it and few other people will ei ther, so what's the point. She said it's for her not others, and she'll kn ow it's there and that;'s the point of gettign it.

replace them. You'd have to be really stupid to have a tatto done under the influence of alcohol or any drug.

a reason to have them done or car enough about a particular image or phras e to want it painted on me for 'life'

rm I mostly like the limited colour monochrome ones too.

There are people about with no talent but still crave celebrity status. So they go in for the next best thing, ie to shock people. These are the ones that go in for tattoos and sundry body piercing. Always brain dead you'll find.

Reply to
harry

yeah and in most religions you have to prey to them to get something in return. in my 'world' I refer to this as nagging.

It's one of the only skills where women are better than men. :)

Reply to
whisky-dave