OT I have found someone dafter than an electrical apprentice

Chris French put finger to keyboard:

And then half of them change their mind. Quelle surprise!

Reply to
Scion

On the presumption that God and Jesus were/are the same and that Jesus was a man and had nipples then yes, God must have/had nipples.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

And the other half keep changing their mind ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

So God was female which is what most of the earlier religions appear to have beleived in.

Then there's the belly button question.....

Reply to
whisky-dave

:¬)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Oh, well there you go then, are you sure whe was not put up for it by one of these video chappies trying to get on you have been framed? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

En el artículo , snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com escribió:

*waves*

Best thing I ever did.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Mike Tomlinson put finger to keyboard:

Really? From all your time on this planet? The crowning glory of your existence, the pinnacle of your achievements, the thing you look back on with the greatest admiration is having a small hole punched in your tit?

Reply to
Scion

God was created in mans image so yes.

Reply to
dennis

Cutting into your bod when there is no medical reason to do so is lunacy (including tattooooooooooos).

Reply to
Tim Streater

[cringe]
Reply to
Huge

^ This ^

Reply to
Huge

Better than a Prince Albert?

Reply to
ARW

Just to be boringly trivial-pursuitish, in early medieval times in Welsh and Irish culture, the depiction of a three-breasted woman meant she was married twice and had children by both marriages. I believe that somewhere in the West Country there is a stained-glass church window depicting a three-breasted woman. I don't think it was Eccentrica.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

En el artículo , Scion escribió:

Just because you're narrow-minded, doesn't mean I have to be too. And yes, I have also tattoos.

If you have neither, you have no place to pass judgement on others. Let me guess, you're a retired old fart that reads the Daily Heil?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , Huge escribió:

Next one's going to be a PA. You may now cringe some more :)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Next on the list. The only thing that has put me off until now is no sex for 6-8 weeks.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Some people do seem to be quite intolerant of such things. I've never fancied tattoos myself, but each to their own, I guess. For the moment I'll just stick with my PA...

Reply to
docholliday93

I don't have to have a pit bull terrier or ride through red lights to have an opinion on people who do, why are tattoos and piercings different?

I'm not, but I utterly fail to understand the mentality of tattoos, I can't even think why sailors and convicts would want them, let alone "everybody" as it seems today ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

It's the "best think I ever did" comment causing the raised eyebrows. Was it really better than fatherhood, your wedding day, etc or have you yet to do these things?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+