OT I am the luckiest bloke in the world

Give the details.

Same as a kettle in Doncaster or Filey then?

So have I. And I have loved most of it. Langley, Manchester was probably the worst place I have worked in. All towns and cities have shit holes.

Certain parts of Tower Hamlets are a no go zone at night but I still enjoyed working there.

Reply to
ARW

Lancashire.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

He and his wife are nice people. They are ........................................ white!!!!

It is shit water

Reply to
Mr Pounder

No.

Try Scotland.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

You must be non white then given you're not a nice person?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

London tap water often beats most of the posh bottled waters in blind taste tests...

Reply to
John Rumm

Every drop you drink has been going round for billions of years and has probably been through millions of creatures.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Hard water is good for you. However the water they drink there has been through several people before.

Reply to
harry

Including Jesus......? But I prefer it to have been distilled as rainwater between times.

Reply to
harry

Some of the water you are drinking now has come out of some medieval plague victim's butt at some point - unless you *only* drink deep sourced prehistoric aquifer water???

Reply to
Tim Watts

If racist logic worked like that, there would never have been notices saying "No Blacks, No Irish". If someone thinks only "people like us" are nice, people not like us and therefore not-nice can be black, Jewish, gay, Catholic, northern, southern, from the other side of the Pennines, whatever....

Reply to
Alan Braggins

I'm just keeping the thread alive and kicking.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Contrary-wise, I rather liked working in and out of London. Eventually, the noise, dirt and smell became too much and they asked me to leave.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Now, see; that's where you're going wrong. I have nothing against anyone for their race, colour or creed. I simply detest the lot of them for their stupidity, bone-headedness and being too many. You included, so don't feel special.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You included, so don't feel special.

The Scots have always hated everybody. Seems that even the Italians kicked you round. That don't make you special, that makes you easy :-)

Reply to
Mr Pounder

:-)))))))))

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I have. And I loved it. But then I would say that as my ideal woman is a red headed Scot.

Reply to
ARW

Is this one you have met already or a fantasy?

Reply to
harry

You really do not want to know what happened with the redhead Scot in room

51 of the hotel I rewired.
Reply to
ARW

I once kept a Manager at a store until 8PM in Aberdeen. Then he gave me direction. I like the Jocks.

Reply to
Mr Pounder