OT: how to recover a ppt password?

This might help. Guaranteed to be none malicious.

It may allow you to copy and paste the whole document into a new file.

I used it to change an HTML that was protected, just to show the owner how simple it was to fake a website page.

BigWallop

Err, a password protected html file?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Reply to
NoSpam

FWIW, I sometimes need to steal graphics from all sorts of sources. The last resort is to take a screen-shot, paste into Paint, and save as a JPEG. Then use Microsoft Office Picture Manager (assuming you have Office) to crop the image, taking out the unwanted border elements and also the random white margins which Paint gives you. This gives good enough quality for most things you would want on screen, projected, or printed to A4. It's also convenient for compressing to web, document, or email size.

Reply to
Newshound