OT How to find a reliable tradesman

Bill and I might use different methods. I am not in a position to ask Bill what he does (other than fit well installed aerials and all the other stuff invloved in doing that).

Bill knows that I use his local competitor for my aerial installs.

I am not going to say what I do, and I am sure Bill will say the samething.

I am sure that Bill will agree that there is no perfect solution.

You win some, you lose some and sometimes you get even.

Reply to
ARW

xxxxxxxx

Refurbish? to what standard?

If you can be there when they work I'd pay by the hour then you can get just how much work done that you want, and if you want any special details done its another hours work.

[george]
Reply to
george - dicegeorge