OT: How to back-up a gmail account?

How (if you do) do you back-up your gmail account?

Reply to
Nospam

I don't, but you could enable IMAP access on the gmail account, then take a local copy using e.g. Thunderbird.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I use IMAPsize which will copy any IMAP folder/server to any other folder/server

Owain

Reply to
Owain

have two accounts and forward one to the other

tim

Reply to
tim.....

I think the Aple mail app can do it, it did have the option top keep copies onm your hard disc.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I use

's a little outdated but seems to work fine

Reply to
Charlie