OT: House keys and security

When I received a new camera, couple of years ago, that came with a "yellowtag" sticker... register the item that the sticker gets stuck to, and they offer an email recovery and reward system.

Never used it (never had to)

Mike Dodd

CardSafe, which came with my Marks & Spencer card, in the days when they didn't accept other cards. I don't recall any problem with stopping the cards when I phoned.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar