OT : Holiday Request

OT message to all:

Please don't forget to log in to the net when you are on holiday every day and share with us everything that you have done: what train you caught and from where: how much you paid for your daily Vindaloo, could you use your Garmin on the train, and of course the full details of your phone.

It will be much appreciated if you could tell us all costs involved: and what your lass thought of things.

You need not use the letters : OT - because those facts will be of real interest to all diy-ers

Reply to
Judith

I will be going to Arnhem between 16-19 DEC16 - letter to follow as they say. That's as long as I square it with my new gaffers.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Drove to Tesco today for Black Friday offers

Bought 43in TV for 150 quid. Didn't have any Laptops or Tablets so went to ...

Sainsbury's - had similar TV but the only laptop was a paltry 50 quid off (@

300 quid). Had an MS Tablet with 100 quid off but at 229 was still too much to pay for a Tablet. Bought Garmin dash cam for 80 quid- 50 quid off,

As still no laptop, drove to Pissy World, but there they just has an even more paltry 30 quid off (wait 6 months and that will be the new normal price!)

Next Asda - more TVs - nothing else.

Finished off with a trip into Lidl to replenish my provision of things that I only get from there (didn't need any normal shopping as I have people staying this weekend so had made sure that my cupboards were full of normal day-to-day shopping earlier in the week)

tim

Reply to
tim...

Mine is boring in comparison.

Simon Mason

Post here and let the crims know the house is empty? I think not

Reply to
Broadback
[29 lines snipped]

Why bother? Perfectly usable ex-corporate Lenovo laptops are available on eBay for £35. Which is what we paid for the one that lives in the living room.

Reply to
Huge

Fine choice...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Excuse me, do you not have a next button on your newsreader? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I never shop there.

Reply to