OT - Greenpeace finances depleted

3.8 million euros down the pan that can't be spent pushing the grubby green agenda has to be a good result.

I'm off to open a bottle of red to celebrate

Reply to
The Other Mike

+1
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

loses-3-8-184808946.html

A fascinating glimpse of the rizla-paper between corporations and charities. I wonder how many greenies parade their badges ignorant of how similar to Nestle or Unilever Greenpeace has become ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

  • another

"Greenpeace..........has a total annual budget of around 300 million euros".

Don't be too cheerful. Losing 1% ain't going to make a lot of difference!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Here too;!)...

But how or where do they get 300 mill from a year?..

Reply to
tony sayer

loses-3-8-184808946.html

Presumably from donations and (what this story hints at) investments.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Don't be silly they are like chalk and cheese..

Unilever and Nestle care about people!

Reply to
dennis

The EU UK and corporate sponsorhsip.In return they do the anti - nuclear anti-coal renewable thing for their paymasters. .

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher