OT - Google Earth Pro free licence

If this is of any use, don't seem to be any catches, info. required is not too bad and I'm sure we all have it to hand ;-)

Some info. here:

PeterC

Thanx for the tip. Installed fine.

Reply to
Bod

"Uncompleted License Key request Error! Your sign up can not be completed due to We're sorry. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later."

Reply to
Andy Burns

same here

Reply to
OG

How long is the full key? Mine's 15 long, but I can't yet use it as this PC won't run GE! I'm just hoping that there isn't a time limit on installing it.

Reply to
PeterC

and here. Many thanks to the OP

Reply to
stuart noble

got it to work when I specified just 1 user and changed industry from "Personal" to "Other"

Reply to
OG

Good.

Reply to
Bod

It worked OK here first time (Firefox, email address in my own domain, "Non-profit").

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Ok, that's good. Strange it wouldn't work with my Yahoo mail though. I filled the form out exactly as the first attempt, but using a gmail address on the second attemp, it then accepted it.

Reply to
Bod

En el artículo , OG escribió:

Same error first attempt, succeeded second try. Education and 250+ users.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Thanks from me + 2 others who have registered.

Reply to
Robin

In message , Phil L writes

I've already travelled back in time over son's house. Only goes back about 14 years, but interesting.

Reply to
Bill

It lets me go back to 1945 in my area - with nothing between then and

2010. But the overlay of the current roads doesn't line up with the original (which haven't moved!) by a couple of hundred metres or so - as if they're using different datums. Is there any way of correcting this?
Reply to
Roger Mills

Ours goes back only eight years but is interesting in that the latest dated shows features on the property that were added after the date they claim.

I've tried to complete the form in three different browsers and none of them will let me fill any of the fields in? I can select the asterisk about not over type it.

any ideas?

TIA

Reply to
Bob Minchin

The asterisks aren't in the fields to be filled in, the fields are underneath the asterisks.

Reply to
OG