OT Good quality ark kits, where please?

what sort or ark did Sir have in mind?

The Natural Philosopher

Andy Burns

's probably looking for the full-sized version considering the weather.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

What weather?

Not exactly blowing or raining here.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , Broadback writes

Southern jesssie :-!

Reply to
fred

All you need is a decent DC supply and a couple of carbon rods. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Just on my way to start sandbagging at the Scout hut in Darton:-(

Reply to
ARW

I trust that is not some kind of code?

Reply to
fred

And I have just finished it. And lots of volunteers (including people just passing by) helped move everything upstairs before I turned off the power and bagged off the only door to the place.

This door

ARW

No. See my next post.

Reply to
ARW

We are not supposed to have bad weather down here! It's supposed to be up narf!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Saw it ta, well done. Why on earth did the daft buggers build it in the middle of a river :-?

Reply to
fred

It does sort of get you used to it. The trees get used to it too, growing up in windy area seems to encourage them to send out wider and deeper roots making them more resistant to stormy weather.

I was working down in jessie land when the last proper blow happened a couple of decades ago and drove around the fallen trees on the road to get to work but they'd closed the site until they checked all the buildings for structural damage.

Reply to
fred

Should I tell the Scout leader that I used 3 tubes of silicon sealant around the edges of door before bagging it up?

Dunno if the silicon will help if the Dearne floods but the sealant was in my van and is as cheap as chips.

They will not be able to open the door when it sets.

Reply to
ARW

Bit moist round your way I take it? ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

In message , Broadback writes

Its not raining THAT hard

construction details here

geoff

In message , SteveW writes

OK while I'm on a run with Marriot Edgar and Lancashire, take heed

geoff

You did say SAND bagging ...

Reply to
geoff

In message , fred writes

Working?

I flew in from germany - landed about 9pm

I reckon there were more than a few stained seats on that flight

Reply to
geoff