OT. From the People who brought you Milton Keynes.....

Sorry, have we ever conversed before? I seriously doubt it though, I like my opponents to have a double figure IQ

Reply to
MatC

Follow the thread. Dr Drivel is the culprit in terms of deliberately mixing identities. Talk to him about it.

As far as having double figure IQ is concerned, if you are more comfortable with other people in that category, you will have to look further...

Reply to
Andy Hall

I whole heartedly agree,

My (late) Dad who used to work for MKDC (Milton Keynes Development Corporation) used to say that the high rise buildings were completely against the original design principles of Milton Keynes. It was always meant to be a low rise, low impact town. The new "Sky Diving" centre for example is quite hideous, however, there are only one or two ugly things to detract from what really is a well designed and pleasant town. The grid roads work well, (Just stay away from Ikea), I for example can get to work in 10mins, travelling from one side of town to the other. People need to look inside the town, not just skim through and decide all the roundabouts look the same. The new stadium is big, not really sure what they'll do with it though, the

2000 or so MK Dons fans will be able to have an entire row of seats each, although I'm sure it will make a fine venue for the weekly car boot sale.

Mat

Reply to
MatC