[ot] fire alarms in commericial premises

Newark is like that, too.

Reply to
S Viemeister

So's Stirling.

Well, various forms of illegal substances so I believe. Possibly crack is a bit upmarket for the weed-and-buckfast crowd.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yeah, I've used the airport and train station a couple of times.

Reply to
Huge

I stayed at one in Cornwall this time last year and had to go to a transport caff down the road for breakfast

Reply to
charles

Do you mean "Premier Inn"? I've never heard of "travel inn"

Reply to
charles

In message , charles writes

Travel Inn was a precursor to Premier Inn.

Whitbread launched the Travel Inn hotel chain, they later bought the Premier Lodge chain and re-branded them all as Premier Travel Inn. Which later became Premier Inn

Reply to
Chris French