OT Fast vans

Didn't think an Astra was capable of 132 mph. Perhaps ARW can advise.

Reply to
harry

I would have thought that it would be worth getting proof that the car is capable of doing that speed good chance that it would not,which would be ammo to dispute the accuracy of the speed camera

Reply to
F Murtz

The old 1800 SRI that I had was.. Just.

Fast but utterly soulless.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Having borrowed an Astra diesel I'm doubtful it could manage anywhere near 132.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

No not unless it has a Porsche engine in it at any rate. Perhaps the driver had a bit too hot a curry that day? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff