OT; Excel help please

I was hoping someone would jump in and say that :-)

- its basically a version of the old coin

I'd need to get a lot cleverer than I am to do that but, if you ever get bored....... A timber merchant I used to deal with (E.Jones IIRC) had a computerised saw for sheet materials. It worked out the most economical way to cut, gave you a quote, and then cut them with the minimum of human intervention. I never saw it in action, but it was normally booked weeks in advance.

Reply to
stuart noble

This is similar to a recent programming teaser on the excellent Daily WTF site - see

Reentrant

That looks an interesting site. No constructive replies though.

Reply to
stuart noble

You can download a free board optimiser from here

using it for ages & very good it is too. Only pain is you have to re register every month.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Looks interesting

Reply to