OT : Electric Drill Batteries

I know that folk usually wish to find out if they can remove the batteries in their rechargeable drills but my question is the reverse. I've got an expensive drill with a dead battery and the replacement cost is silly money. Does any know of a company that will replace the batteries at a reasonable cost?
Many thanks in advance Pat Carpenter
Pat Carpenter wrote:

about 85% of the cost of an electric drill is the batteries.
If you can split the pack open, www.overlander.co.uk is a good place to get new cells.
Someone else will re-battery old packs for you. I have X=-posrted to uk.d-i-y as someone in there knows the answer.
Expect to pay 2-3 quid per cell, so a 9.6v unit will cost up to 24 quid,
and a 12v unit up to 30 quid for cells alone, never mind labour.
A good source of cheaper cells is 'sale price' power tools being dumped.

I've used re-cell several times, they are the same price as diy but with better batteries and delivery!!!
MrCheerful