In message , Tim Streater writes

Err it will be done to him.

Reply to
bert

In message , Tim Streater writes

It was Sean Bean

Reply to
bert

I'm not the one suggesting getting shot of between 60% and 90% of the population. I'm just trying to figure out how those who ARE are going to do it.

Reply to
Adrian

Tax babies instead of a child allowance.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What do you do when the babies won't pay? Maybe not even fill in their assessment forms on time!

Reply to
polygonum

sterilise em.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You started an inserting thread..

Needs some music

,, anuther link you might like,,

Chemical Fertilizers feed the world for the Short Term - but what about the Future? By Marisa Buxbaum Small Snip

Malthus may have been wrong up until now - we can produce enough food to feed the world with the use of inorganic fertilizers.

But with the environmental destruction and looming resource shortages, our reliance cannot last forever.

Dealing with the problem on the industrial scale will pose serious challenges. It may be time for a second Green Revolution, and one that takes into account our unsustainable farming practices. ///

\it is my understanding that fluride is a biproduct of fetiliser industry,,

Is that correct..?

Iwas watching some of this tonight.

/// THE GREAT CULLING UPDATE: weather modification
/////

a thread from likedin lead me here..

nutherperception