OT Ebay mangles itself AGAIN

Fing Ebay are doing it again - """"improving""" their interface"

e.g. in my Mozilla based browser - search for something "pipe clip" get results - try to refine search by adding more terms to the search box annd then click "search" - er no the new green javascript "search" button won't initiate a search!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF? Fantastic......

(of course it works in bloody MS IE doesn't it! GRRRRRRRR)

plus whilst making sure I had the latest Mozilla code, I managed to overwrite all my www bookmarks on this netbook GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK

Ive given up on ebay.

It no longer is fir for purpose as far as I am cioncerned (smalle sellers selling odds and ends second hand to people of similar status)

Its now juts a cheap way to run online stores, and a vehicle for pay[pal world domination by blatant thievery, and where you put the hot lawnmower your cousins brother in law nicked last year.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Did you two go to the same school/therapist?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

messagenews:hp05mh$3m8$ snipped-for-privacy@news.albasani.net...

no no no - I could leave any time I wanted :>)

Reply to
JimK

In message , JimK writes

Which 'mozilla based browser'

Works ok here in Firefox 3.6.2 on Win XP SP3

Reply to
chris French

Seems ok here... not running "noScript" are you?

FF 3.6.2

(I know, silly question)

Reply to
John Rumm

K-meleon

Reply to
JimK

not that I'm aware of - rest of ebay moans if javascript is not enabled.....

If I had a pound etc :>)

JimK

Reply to
JimK