OT:- dual sim capable android smartphone -recommendations anyone?

Needs to have both Sims active to receive & make calls

Ability to selectively switch off one sim desirable

Must be stable.

Android preferred but needn't be latest ver unless I am really missing something?

Do these things keep sms messages discrete for each sim or do they merge them into a common "in box"?

Is there any alternative? Seen adaptors that claim to mount 2 Sims in one phone but they seem to have failings in what I want? Unless someone knows better? Cheers Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

X-posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Reply to