OT doghouse

She was giving me a bit of a massage, rubbing my back to ease the pain. I said, dreamily, "Oh I am a lucky man!"!

"Why's that darling?"

"Well I was just thinking, I've got just about every power tool I've ever wanted, now I've got my new drill."

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Bill, I'm working in Rawmarsh tomorrow, well later today. I could possibly pop by. How are you fixed?

Reply to
Graham.

Yes I should be around. Give me what warning you can. 07860 610519. Only fair to warn you that my dad has a bad cold. There's no reason you should be near him though as we could have a cuppa elsewhere.

He's a bit of a full time job at the moment (having a cold at his age is quite a big deal) so you might find I have to dash off upstairs for a few minutes if he needs me.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

OK, I'll probebly be done by 3ish, See you then.

Reply to
Graham.

Graham. scribbled

Might be a problem, him having a drill stuck up his arse...

Reply to
Jonno

By now he is probably fixed to a wall about 30 ft up serving his pennence. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Righto. Do you know where we are?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

He'll just follow the 747 mistaking your illuminated house sign for the landing lights at Yorkshire International Airport

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Turn right at the Ghengis Khan junction... ;-o

Reply to
jkn